Wednesday 11 September 2013

Robin Thicke and Nude Models for Treats Magazine

36 year old Blurred Lines singer posed with nude models for Treats Magazine.

Thicke who is in an open relationship with his actress wife Paula Patton said it was Paula who encouraged him to pose with the models naked.

"It was very sexy. And I like that. At first I thought "Ok let's just do topless , but again, my wife and her friends were like ...no way..go all the way. I think we definitely pushed the envelope" he said 
He also revealed his inspiration for the blurred lines video. "When I was talking to my wife (Paula Patton) and her friends about the video they said, 'Do something like Treats! because you love it so much.' …I wanted to give homage where homage was due. We wanted to pay it all forward about our inspiration from Treats! for the Blurred Lines video." he said

No comments: