Wednesday 11 September 2013

Derenle Reveals how Beverly got into BBA The Chase house

Derenle spoke to Vanguard on how he got Nigerian BBA Female representative, Beverly Osu into the just concluded BBA The Chase competition.

“I had a lot of people come to me during the ‘Beverly season’ funny thing is that we filled Beverly form in Goldie’s house, Goldie was in US at the time, I had filled 12, then another 12 infact close to like 50 people, everybody had their own personality and I had to make it special for everyone. In her (Beverly) own case, I kept telling her oya (sic) start writing, she was a little nonchalant, before we even got Beverly to write it was difficult, others took it seriously, we just need people to give us that extra push in this country which is what we lack, the industry is wide enough for everyone" He said.

So if you wanna participate in the next BBA maybe you should start famzing Derenle. lol

No comments: