Monday 5 August 2013

FEMALE RAPPER CLAIMS JAY Z TRIED TO CHEAT ON BEYONCE WITH HER

Former model/Up and coming female rapper, LIV, in a new interview claims that Jay Z tried To Cheat On Beyonce with her.




Read what she has to say.

The way Jay Z rushes on stage to surprise his wife, Beyonce, and kiss her in front of thousands of screaming fans, and the way he nurtures Blue Ivy and raps about her constantly — he seems like the consummate celebrity family man. But not according to LIV (pronounced “live”), the former model and aspiring rapper who now claims that Jay recently hit on her.


The up and coming female rapper states that Jay Z approached her in a club and told her she was “his favourite female rapper.” According to LIV, Jay then told her that he would “call her whenever he comes to town” and that he wanted to make her his “in-town chick.”

LIV explains that that proposal was as far as it went. She says she turned him down because she respects Beyonce and doesn’t want to move ahead in her career by sleeping with famous rappers.
LIV Wraps About Jay Z Allegedly Hitting On Her

LIV also calls Jay Z out in a new song! In her track “The Invasion: Part 2″ she raps:

"I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey. We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me. I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me. Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper. When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later. I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate. I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!

do YOU believe her?

No comments: