Saturday 17 August 2013

EX DELTA SOAP MODEL AND ACTRESS WANTS TO WIN SOULS FOR GOD

Ex Delta soap model and Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, in a recent chat with newsmen said “I know I have a calling to work for God. It might come to pass soon but I don’t know when. My aim in life is to touch souls one way or the other because it’s important I leave my foot prints in every life I meet.”
The Ebonyi State born actress and mother of one made her début in Nollywood in 2009
She also said “I will go into producing movies. I also want to set up a foundation where motherless babies can be catered for. I want to go into a lot of positive things.
Some of the movies she acted in, include, “Sincerity” which was her first film, “Maidens”, “Heart of a Widow”, “War in the Palace”, “Girls in the Mood”, “Girls on Point”, “Stolen Desire”, “Soul Mate”, “End of Soul Mate” among others.

No comments: