Friday 26 July 2013

DJ Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj in public

DJ Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj yesterday with a (10-karat) ring  in front of MTV News cameras and he seems to be serious about it. 

 "Nicki Minaj ... I'm going to be honest with you; I love you," Khaled said, looking straight into the camera, speaking directly to her.

"I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine."

"We got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success," he said, citing Minaj's hectic schedule as the reason he didn't ask in person.

Then he said  "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me? i wanna take care of you, i wanna respect you"

"If you gotta take time and think about it, I overstand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me."

ok. its funny, i can imagine the look on nicki's face. hahaha. we await your reply Nicki

1 comment:

Chris said...

they wud make a great couple you know..